glitzoart

This blog is now the place where I will share images about my home 'renovation' journey - basically all cosmetic re-do...but this will avoid clogging my art blog with the home pics. As always, my art can be seen on my website: http://www.glitz-oh.com/, and also on my art blog: http://glitzohgirl.typepad.com/ I may also include a few other ramblings as the mood strikes.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Steps 17-83





Finished! Walls have two coats of paint, trim has been repainted...oak floors oil polished - boy they sure perked up with that! Artwork and mirror back in place....I'm a happy person (tired and happy)(sore and happy).

Now the problem is- do I move south and do the living room next? or north to the kitchen...the living room will be physically hard - the kitchen will be physically AND financially challenging - we need new countertops and new cabinets...
I think I'll go south first...but not until after I visit our grandchildren!! (which means going north and east...;^))

In the first picture, that is a splice - our house is not caving in (yet...)

3 Comments:

Blogger 2 Junkie Girls said...

Go YOU!! Corinne it looks absolutely beautiful. I love your "things"...and I *adore* those creamy white walls!! We have very similar tastes at this stage in our lives.

I think you rock--and hope your soreness goes away soon!!

all my love,
Carla

8:42 PM  
Blogger Forgotten Bungalow said...

Looks great - very fresh and crisp!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

wow what an undertaking!
Looks great.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home