glitzoart

This blog is now the place where I will share images about my home 'renovation' journey - basically all cosmetic re-do...but this will avoid clogging my art blog with the home pics. As always, my art can be seen on my website: http://www.glitz-oh.com/, and also on my art blog: http://glitzohgirl.typepad.com/ I may also include a few other ramblings as the mood strikes.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ceiling done!



After one week of neck stretching, the ceiling is patched, plastered, primed and painted...and the new light fixture is up - thanks to my dear daughter-in-law's father, who is an electrician - he saved my bacon! When I was tearing out the old fixture, I discovered the wiring to be more
of a challenge than I'd anticipated. Being the fraidy cat that I am around old wiring, I opted for safety, swallowed my pride, and called for help. Bless him, he came, and now we have our light!
Thank you, Jerome!!!


Tomorrow is break time- I'm teaching a beeswax collage class on Saturday and need to get things together for that....Next week I'll work on the walls and trim, and hopefully a week from now this room will be done. (I can dream, anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home