glitzoart

This blog is now the place where I will share images about my home 'renovation' journey - basically all cosmetic re-do...but this will avoid clogging my art blog with the home pics. As always, my art can be seen on my website: http://www.glitz-oh.com/, and also on my art blog: http://glitzohgirl.typepad.com/ I may also include a few other ramblings as the mood strikes.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

The house 'project' begins....


I'm starting to tear out hideous old wallpapered panelling, replastering part of one dining room wall, and getting ready to totally re-do painting, papering, hardwood floor refinishing....but it'll all take a long time.
Bear with me if I #!@*)%$%&&* every now and then, lol...I plan to NOT rush this...and will do my art as much as I can...which will be often because there's only so much 're-do' inspiration in me...witness here I am on the computer instead of at Lowe's picking up some supplies....sighhh
Want to see something REALLY ugly (our home is 61 years old...same age as yours truly - I wonder if my insides look this bad? ----prolly......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home