glitzoart

This blog is now the place where I will share images about my home 'renovation' journey - basically all cosmetic re-do...but this will avoid clogging my art blog with the home pics. As always, my art can be seen on my website: http://www.glitz-oh.com/, and also on my art blog: http://glitzohgirl.typepad.com/ I may also include a few other ramblings as the mood strikes.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Step 1 done....


..got the new archway facing boards measured, cut and put in....plaster fill-in comes in next...then painting will be done and archway moldings will be put up....one step at a time...where's the magic wand when you need it?
You wouldn't believe the long, long road still to be travelled in refurbishing this whole house..it could take me 3 years...by then I should be ready for the looney bin....it's been at least 20 years since I've done *ANY* interior cosmetic work on the house - of course we've had all the essential BIG things done all along the way - new plumbing, electric, roofing, etc.....but sheesh - plaster cracks, painting, wallpaper to be removed and either re-done or re-painted, new light fixtures,etc......I need to think ----just one step at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home