glitzoart

This blog is now the place where I will share images about my home 'renovation' journey - basically all cosmetic re-do...but this will avoid clogging my art blog with the home pics. As always, my art can be seen on my website: http://www.glitz-oh.com/, and also on my art blog: http://glitzohgirl.typepad.com/ I may also include a few other ramblings as the mood strikes.

Friday, September 23, 2005

My orchard heater Sculpture sold at auction!


I created this sculpture using an old 'smudgepot'. It was for a community-wide event, Art In Bloom, Mothers' Day of 2004, in Medford, Oregon. About 50 orchard heater sculptures were auctioned off this past weekend to benefit various local arts organizations, and I'm pleased that mine sold.
This image was taken when the sculpture was on display in the lobby at our brand new Jackson County public library system main branch building in Medford.
I titled the sculpture "Art By The Book".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home